In order to comply with Iowa Department of Health guidelines and provide the safest environment possible for our employees and clients, Neon Dragon has enacted a number of changes to the way we do business. While some of these are inconvenient, they all stem from our love and respect for our employees, clients, and community.
If you would like to schedule a tattoo consultation or tattoo appointment, we strongly encourage you to email the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our normal business hours at 319-294-4197.
In-person tattoo consultations are available. Monday through Thursday from 2 – 6PM is our preferred time to do in-person consultations, as these are our slower hours, but we are doing our best to accommodate consultations during our busier hours.
If you have a specific artist in mind you would like to talk to, please call ahead to ensure they are working and will be available.
Walk-in tattoos are being accommodated as our schedules allow. You do need to stop by the shop in person before getting on the call-in list, and we call back walk-in requests on a first come first serve bases.
If you would like to discuss or schedule a piercing service, please email the piercing staff at email@example.com, call the shop during regular business hours at 319-294-4197, or Facebook message Neon Dragon Piercing.
Please review the procedures so that you are familiar with them prior to coming to your appointment.
1. Only you will be allowed in the studio for your appointment. While we understand and appreciate the significance of sharing this experience, this is to comply with State guidelines and keep the number of people and interactions to a minimum.
***Minors receiving a piercing service are required and will be allowed to have 1 parent or legal guardian with them.***
2. Upon arrival, clients will have their temperature taken with a digital, touchless thermometer. If there is an elevation of temperature, the appointment will be rescheduled. Retainers will be transferred to new date without penalty.
3. Artists will ALSO have their temperatures taken upon arrival to the studio to ensure the safety of themselves, the other artists, and their clients.
4. Clients and artists will wear masks while in the studio and during their appointment. CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN MASK!
5. Clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival. A hand washing station is available and provided by the studio along with antibacterial soap and single use paper towels.
6. We respect everyone’s right to decide what is best for themselves. If you do not feel comfortable getting tattooed right now, please contact us so we can work with rescheduling your appointment for a later date.
Thank you so much for your patience during this time! We love being a part of this community, and are excited to continue meeting your fine body art and piercing needs.
Voted KCRG’s A List #1 Tattoo and Piercing Studio 2008 – 2017!
We are proud to provide Cedar Rapids, Iowa with a world class tattoo studio experience. Our studio is home to 7 of the area’s best tattoo artists, and an APP membership piercer. With that much talent under one roof, it is only natural we have built a luxurious studio for you to get tattooed and pierced in.