Neon Dragon Tattoo WILL be open again starting Saturday May 16th (with restrictions)! Our doors will remain locked and we will be APPOINTMENT ONLY!
To set up and appointment, please email email@example.com
Piercing, however, will remain closed until June 1st. Please refer to the Neon Dragon Piercing page for more in depth info.
Please review the procedures so that you are familiar with them prior to coming to your tattoo appt.
1. Upon arrival, clients will have their temperature taken with a digital, touchless thermometer. If there is an elevation of temperature, the appointment will be rescheduled. Deposit will be transferred to new date without penalty.
2. Artists will ALSO have their temperatures taken upon arrival to the studio to ensure the safety of themselves, the other artists, and their clients.
3. Clients and artists will wear masks while in the studio and during the tattoo process. CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN MASK!
4. No face to face tattoos will be done yet. (Meaning no placement of tattoos on chest, neck, or Face tattoos that would require the artist to be too close to the clients face).
5. Clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival. Handwashing station is available and provided by the studio along with antibacterial soap and single use paper towels.
6. There will be no “walk in” traffic allowed in the studio for tattooing. APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Appointments can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After appts are set up, artists will contact clients via phone to discuss designs rather than an ”in person” consultation to help cut down on person to person interaction.
7. Clients will bring NO GUESTS to their appt. One artist/One client only.
8. We will be trying to adjust our schedules so that hopefully no more than four artists are working in the studio at any given time to reduce the number of people in the studio. This will ensure that less than 10 people would be in the building at one time and each tattoo station is at least 10-15 feet away from the next station.
9. We respect everyone’s right to decide what is best for themselves. If you do not feel comfortable getting tattooed right now, please contact us so we can work with rescheduling your appointment for a later date.
Thank you so much for your patience during this time! These protocols are what we have decided to do regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic, and were developed to meet and exceed the IDPH guidelines.
Voted KCRG’s A List #1 Tattoo and Piercing Studio 2008 – 2017!
We are proud to provide Cedar Rapids, Iowa with a world class tattoo studio experience. Our studio is home to 7 of the area’s best tattoo artists, and an APP membership piercer. With that much talent under one roof, it is only natural we have built a luxurious studio for you to get tattooed and pierced in.